Thursday, March 20, 2008

Mr. Moon


I believe the crazies come out around the full moon. More babies are born, the ER's are fuller with wacko's , the jails swell with fights and drunks, and turkeys fly through windows. Yes.. at the dialysis center , a wild turkey came flying through the window and into the clinic. Apparently he was challenging himself in the reflective coating on the window and then attacked. It is in our local paper today. With glass flying and turkeys running around, one of the patients decided to announce he was spock and from Sicily , which made him an alien mobster. Then he tried to pull out his lines and rip off his shirt screaming.. out of my way squaw, as I have diseases the white man gave me...and then he turned to the nurse and wanted to know what her vagina looked like.


Yes... this is a true story!

3 comments:

Valerie said...

I.... I don't even know what to say.... what a day.

Vicki said...

I am impressed indeed! Never a dull moment at your job.
We have had six, count them six Robins run into our windows and break their necks. I saved one, I picked it up and put it on the table, and nursed it back until it flew off. Obviously, it had not broken its neck, just stunned itself, but it made me feel good to see it fly away. Even though it was in the wrong direction!

Mary said...

NO! It wasn't the wrong direction. I believe, in my containers, the robin hospital was due east , even though the robins home was due west... he needed to visit the doc first.

Crazy , Crazy, Crazy....