Wednesday, March 5, 2008

turtles..


I woke up this morning thinking about turtles. I do not like turtles as they make my mouth curl in a way not becoming of my face. What is a turtles purpose? Just a evolutionary step? I do believe in evolution and even reincarnation... but at some point I know I was never a turtle. I must have skipped that step. I went right from bee to monkey. I skipped lizard, turtle and Egyptian slave. Three levels. Maybe I could have learned from the turtle, and maybe that is why I had to marry one. Hmmmm..

9 comments:

Vicki said...

I think you hit the nail on the head!

Sarah Michele said...

LOL, wasn't expecting that to be your last sentence :)

Monica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Monica said...

im laughind, i wasnt expecting that last sentence!

Valerie said...

Lizard, turtle and Egyptian slave, all good things to skip. Wow, that blog really cracked me up. I hate when things give me a look that is not becoming on my face.

Sarah Michele said...

I vote for Valerie to start a blog too!!!!!! I wanna know about your wedding plans :)

Mary said...

BLOG! BLOG! BLOG!

Sarah Michele said...

Val-e-rie, Val-e-rie, Val-e-rie :)

Valerie said...

LOL, I just started a blog today, and I just now saw the comments telling me to on this page. I would have sooner had I known. :)