Tuesday, May 20, 2008

grandma just reached up and clubbed me one


My house is in complete shambles... I am not complaining.. just noting that their is stuff to put away everywhere...


The new table and hutch looks great , however the chair pads do not match and I am going to get new ones...


while I was taking the old pads off.. I was muttering....


"why won't these damn pads untie? They are probably double stuck with food from 40 years..."


just then...I pulled and the chair came backwards and coldcocked me in the face...I saw stars and I swear I lost 2 seconds of my life when everything went black...


I heard this voice... it was grandma..." that will teach you!"
Sorry grandma!

4 comments:

Vicki said...

Coldcocked by a chair..only you! : )

Valerie said...

LOL, that's right. Grandma'll getcha!

Charise said...

hahahaha thats almost as funny as the time you slamed your fae into the car window hahaha "thats so funny.......is that blood?.....haha oh my god thats so funny can some one help me find my eye.....hahaha"

Sarah Michele said...

LOL, Charise! Thats from Ellen's stand-up, so funny!

You better stop your mumbling mom!