Friday, May 2, 2008


I cannot believe it is May. 7 months to Christmas..... I know, I know.... I am being sentimental, but seriously this year is flying by.....


I have already started buying the stocking stuffers and my closet is getting fuller. But before that event we have so much on the horizon.


Weddings and babies first... I am so excited... I am busting out! I don't want to rush my life, but I want these things here!


Anyway.. I work tomorrow 9 a - 930p and then sunday I am going to Day Under the Oaks at the JC... it is great fun... then maybe I will bead!


I love ya...

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Already buying stocking stuffers! There needs to be an award for "Most Organized Person." I would nominate you....

It is a full year though that is for sure. I can't wait until we know Speck's gender.

Vicki said...

Christmas...Christmas...we haven't had the June Party yet. : )