Saturday, May 31, 2008

saturday chores


Hello fam.. I am staying at home today and getting things done around the house... I am serious when I say the hair balls in the corners are multiplying and my laundry pile has a particular smell..


costco run and house cleaning... then tomorrow is for fun..

Ernie and I are going to San Francisco to go to the Market place across from Justin Herman Plaza..( mom says it is great ) and then off to a Giants game. Relax and smile...


After the giants game.. a lovely dinner and home to sleep. I am very much looking forward to this and have for a while.. I turned down two other invites just to go ....


I love you all...

2 comments:

Vicki said...

laundry..argh
I do Moms now, as they loose her clothes. Heavy sigh!
Sorry to miss you today
Hugs

Sarah Michele said...

Laundry is my arch nemesis.

I spent all of Memorial day weekend tackling my "Mount Cloe" and now I just have to maintain. Hate it ,hate it, hate it.