Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Fathers day BBQ just around the corner


WOOO HOOO

I cannot wait to see everyone... I am mentally gathering a menu...just to make sure we all don't show up with salads..close your eyes and picture ,if you will , an empty plate... are you there?

Ok... now put on a meat..lets go hamburger and then on one side a garden salad.. oh and look a savory macaroni salad... but wait, don't walk away yet because there is maple and honey beans. YUM-O. When you sit down at the table with your plate o' goods you look over and there is a fresh fruit platter for you to grab ice cold watermelon.

Wow am I full.... but what is for dessert? Open that refridgerator because there is strawberry shortcake with lots of whipped cream. Oh my...

mom and richard are going to have hamburgers and hotdogs


me and ernie are bringing honey, maple beans and macaroni salad


michael please bring a great green salad and 3 cans of whipped cream (costco)


val and JJ can you bring lots of strawberries?


sarah and nate bring on your 49er dip and 20 shortcake shells


monica and steve... one word will give it away.... SPINACH (dip) and a watermelon


of course this is up for rearrangement if anyone has an issue with the menu

any other thoughts?


7 comments:

Sarah Michele said...

Done and done!

I'll bring 2 big Niner dips, it went so fast last time.

Can't wait to see everyone, going to be a good day!

Monica said...

deal! and im also bringing fruit pizza!

Vicki said...

Jean is making potato salad

Valerie said...

No problem, what else should we bring?

Monica said...

drinks! we should all bring like 2 2 litres or like a pack of soda or water!

Mary said...

val....strawberries are enough... but I do agree with Monica...

we should all bring something to drink...

also.. mom... do you need buns, lettuce, tomato etc?

I talked to gina and she said she couldn't go but maybe John and kids although she wasn't sure...

Busby said...

Mom asked me to bring the Orzo salad I made last week... and I will.. I will even bring a fresh one, and not the one I made last week.

I will try to make it to Costco... if not I will bring a LOT of Cool-Whip.

:))