Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Lumpia and a little thing called gas


So... in my world my gas smells like the Phillipines... but in Ernies it smells just plain bad!


I can't help it and I make no excuse other than I have been poisoned by Ernies relatives. I have NEVER had gas like this before and I will NEVER have it again....


I refuse to indulge my pallette with anymore Lumpia. It had some sort of fart root in it...


Well.. just thought I would share this with you... hopefully someone will respond...

3 comments:

Vicki said...

Well, I feel the same about Mexican food.
I think Mary, we are alone out here in Blog land

Valerie said...

No no, I will respond with my dog has the worst smelling farts in the universe. Nothing can compare.

Well, unless I drink milk....

Amanda said...

im sorry mary, but i didnt have any problems and i ate more lumpia than you did, haha. I think its just you, lol, just kidding.