Tuesday, October 21, 2008

visit to grand mommies

I have been working hard and today I got to relax and be with family. I loved it. Visiting grandma was nice and she had just had her hair done. I brought her a little bag of halloween goodies and part of it was a skeleton straw and this cute headband.





It was adorable on her and it got some attention from the staff. Bunny, Michael and Connie were there and I just can't say too much about that in a public forum...

I got to go to the sale at Mervyns and bought Miss Savanna and Ellie bellie some cute stuff...

anyway, back to work tomorrow... but more relaxed. Love you all...


3 comments:

Vicki said...

we had a great time. Always fun to spent time with Mary P.

Busby said...

I was there?

Mary said...

LOL.... Michael, connies son...


hello?