Saturday, November 29, 2008

Unbelievable meal once again


I am still full.... The day went by fast, but it was so great to see everyone. On to Christmas and the menu at hand. NO TURKEY!!! Lets do a huge potluck and have Richard and Mom do absolutely nothing.... including cleaning.
I also propose a toy play area for all the kids... say in moms sewing room.... throw down a rug and put down some pillows for them to play and even put a small TV in there so they are completely visible but seperate..... and away from breakables and jumping on the beds..
They can even eat down there... Yah...
Mom and Richard.... thank you so much for another wonderful thanksgiving dinner and warm atmosphere and laughing and warm and fuzzy hugs....
I love being part of this family.... I feel so fortunate...

2 comments:

Vicki said...

all great ideas. Except, we will fix the meat, whatever it is. Haven't decided yet.
NO turkey though.
I bought my first xmas gifts today for Elly and Brynn.
It has officially started for me.

Mary said...

love it...

lets do pasta... lasagna or manicotti...

or maybe a roast beef with horseradish sauce...

yummmmmm