Thursday, November 13, 2008

Whose castle is it?


I thought it to be Cinderellas castle... Michael said it was Sleeping Beautys castle... I mean come on, sleeping beauty didn't have a castle, she had three fairy god mothers, snow white had dwarfs... and cinderella had a castle.... WRONG AGAIN... I googled it... Freakin' sleeping beauty has a castle...
damn it and damn it that I was wrong and most importantly Michael was right...
I had such a good time and I will post some fun pics when Michael is gracious enough to send them to me... he had the camera. I will see you all real soon , but I will blog sooner... love ya..

3 comments:

Amanda said...

omg i always thought it was cinderellas, i mean sleeping beauty is not the popular one, haha.

Busby said...

They never listen to me.

Vicki said...

I knew it was Sleeping Beauty. Cinderella lived in a house with her step mother, not a castle. Scheech!