What the heck is everyone bringing to eat on Christmas Eve? Yes.. it is only one week away...
Mom and Richard have "the roast beast" but what else?
I was thinking: Hmmm... that usually amounts to a smoky smell:
Pre dinner snack-ums: needs two or three
- Monica, can you bring nummy num num dip?
- Sarah, can you bring the football goodness?
- Michael, what about one of those fantublistastic appetizers you made the other day?
Side dishes: need three or four or five or six:
- Stephen and Liz: Huge green salad with a sweet yet tart dressing that awakens the senses and palate which leads all to envision a field of mustard greens on a brisk fall morning.
- Me : Scalloped potatoes so creamy one might need two napkins.
- Ernie: Baked Ziti with a red sauce reved up with a spicy sausage that will make you say "sham wow!!"
- Lilly: fried cauliflower? or second best deviled eggs!
- Monica: A rice dish that will melt in your mouth and stick to your uvula ( another history making starch role)
- Charise: she doesn't quite know , but it will be edible...maybe
Dessert: need three or four
- Valerie, since you have the pan, you are sooooo on for two of the traditional thin cakes covered in fluffy lipo suction cream and then strategically smothered in canned fruit of cherry and blueberry...
- Karen, a wonderful and tasty buttery conconction of pastry love
- Gina or little miss Allie: lemon bundt cake... you did it soooooo freakin' well!!! ( Valerie, you are in charge of calling Gina to let her know to bring some man sugar)
- Me: a crap load of frosted sugary cookie goodness decorated with assorted jellies and colored sugars from all the land.
If you care that I am picking these items for you, please feel free to alter and manipulate said above morsels for your pie hole.... I love you all so lets get drunk and make some bad decisions together..