Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas family

We all had a great time... here are some pics .... everyone share what they have...

Love ya...


Me and sweet Xaviar

Monkey poop coffee time

Steve fixing the camera


Xaviars little toes.... just love this one...



Beep Beep



Little Mamacita


Sean says " what did you say?"


Little Missy



V


such a great tree.... I dare Macys to capture this moment




It wasn't her.... it was me!!



Ellie sleeping with her eyes open.



Brynn was quite happy to be there ..


Lookin' sassy!!



Playing with the castle....


Oh my... can she be any cuter...


doing good girls...

The poker table..

I can see dinosaurs..


smile mommy mouse


Sarah says.... I love being a mommy...


3 comments:

Valerie said...

Great pics! I got a couple good ones, especially of Ellie, I'll post them soon.

Vicki said...

good photos, fun to relive the day

Vince said...

It was fun, sadly I feel like we weren't there long enough at all. The time we were though it was definitely enjoyable...Thanks for sharing the pictures!