Sunday, January 11, 2009

crocheting for the baby monkey


I have crocheted a blanket for each grandbaby... but I knew what they were going to be.... male or female...


so I decided to go with baby green.. it is really a yarn that can go either way...


Can anyone believe in a short 16 or so weeks we will be blessed with another little baby...


what I really like is they will all be together growing up. Miss Brynn is only a year behind Miss Lillianne... it is perfect...


anyway.. off to a new week and all that brings... I am hoping for a week of laughter so hard that I squirt some....


here I come Monday..

3 comments:

Vicki said...

yup, I have two quilts going, one blue, one pink.
Why do you call this little boy a baby monkey?
I used to call Michael, Michael monkey. He was so damn cute, and hairy.

Monica said...

well since you are making 2 quilts..valerie...someone else needs to have a baby...valerie..
hate to see all that hard work..valerie...just sit there!

:)

Mary said...

I don't know..it just evolved... (no pun intended)..

I think it is a boy and I will call him my baby monkey...

love it..