Friday, January 30, 2009

getting lost


I hate it...

I got lost in Oakland and had a complete breakdown screaming at random people to help me but not to steal my purse...

I tried to call my hubby but he was in class and I knew mom could help me if I could get hold of her..

panic stricken, two xanax under my tongue and having to pee so bad... I got hold of mom and completely started crying stating I was so lost I couldn't find my way out of my own asshole..

yes... mom totally calmed me down and talked me through the roughest part of Oakland asking only once to stop and pick her up some fabric at this great little quilt store...

seriously... mom and richard are awesome.. I made it to my meeting on time and I am safely home..

where else can you get such therapy?

PS: my husband is getting me a GPS.

3 comments:

Valerie said...

Poor Mary.... the having to pee part made me cringe. A GPS is a great idea.

Vicki said...

Yea, you could have at least got me a yard of fabric.

Charise said...

awww mommy! you should have called me!!!! im glad you made ot alive that was a close one!!