Sunday, March 29, 2009

Phew...


Today , from 9-12 am I hosted a three hour inservice on a technique for fistula cannulation. It is called a buttonhole technique which allows the cannulator to establish a constant hole, (like your earing hole) to access the blood. Around 25 people were there and the speakers came from Larkspur from Network 17. There is 18 total networks in California and they monitor the vascular accesses and I report to Network 17 by demographics. I am also on their subcommittee and meet once a month in Larkspur... anyway...


the inservice went well, and although I am very tired , I need to start the new week... I am on day 7 of work since I worked 12 hours on saturday on the floor as direct patient care nurse and will not have a day off til saturday. I am learning more and more about speaking in public and certainly more about nephrology. Keeping my curriculum vitae updated ... I should be able to secure a great job with these learned job skills.


I love ya... and miss ya... and can't wait to see ya..

3 comments:

Valerie said...

You make me feel tired.

Vicki said...

What did you say??

Mary said...

I want to make up a word to express "tired" without using the word...


anyway...LOL... one day at a time