Sunday, April 19, 2009

EXHAUSTED


I have sooooo loved being with the babies.... but holy crap... it is for the young.....
It is partly my fault, I run when they run, wrestle and try my superhero skills , be a pony, have fart contests...( that is a real abdominal workout).. so today I rest..
I plan to get my birthday present from Sarah...Farm Frenzy II and pizza frenzy with a side of world of goo...
I have decided my Masters will be in computer games... just kidding...
Only 11 months and I am FREE..... with huge school loans..
Away we go to the next week.... LOVE YA..

4 comments:

Vicki said...

hahahaha

Vicki said...

oh and pretty new top photo.

Valerie said...

Don't think about the loans.... ignore the loans are happening, that is what I do.

Monica said...

Thank you so much for watching the girls!