Wednesday, April 8, 2009

so thirsty


I cannot get enough water lately.. It is probably because during the day , I drink just coffee. My body needs water...my pee smells like a toffee nut latte....yum
so I need to water flush myself. For 24 hours I will drink just water. I will get through this by telling myself it is for lent... or other religious reasons that the bible surely has hidden to promote guilt..
Easter is just around the corner... I am making a ham... and hiding eggs for the cats to find..
PS: I have decided to skip my birthday this year and go straight on til next year.... For next year I will have graduated and I turn 47... and Val and I want to have a HUGE party at moms....
Love ya...

4 comments:

Vicki said...

Wait....what??

Amanda said...

you can't skip your birthday, it's grained in the calendar, haha. Have fun with the cat easter egg hunt, lol.

Amanda said...

wow im tired i meant engraved, i think. :)

Monica said...

I will make the graduation cake! sign me up!