Tuesday, June 23, 2009

cleaning, sorting and condensing





























Great Grandma ( Mary) has a storage in Vacaville and I have some of her stuff in my storage here in Santa rosa and in my garage..


Mom ( vicki/ grandma) wants to condense these ... sometime the first two weeks of August..


Now... she doesn't want to keep much of it... but some...


I will certainly keep the valued stuff in my storage since I have plenty of room in it , but the rest I need help with. Sell it, keep it or give it away....


what about it Sarah and Monica?


PS: Mom... does Patti still want this beautiful table? Let me know, as I would love it as well..

9 comments:

Valerie said...

I nominate that Mary gets the table.

Monica said...

I would love to help,
clean, perge, sell, whatever!

tell me a date! I will be there!

Busby said...

I am free the weekends of August 8 and 15... let me know if that works for you and if you need help.

Charise said...

i want to help!

Vicki said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vicki said...

I messed up my last post...
I meant to say ,can we do it like Aug 15th or 16th after the grandkids go back to Indiana?
Or the 29th of Aug
Or even September 5th or 26th

Vicki said...

And yes, the table has to go to Aunt Patti

Monica said...

august 15th or 16th work fine for me!

Mary said...

august 15th/16th is fine will me as well...