Sunday, August 24, 2008

A brief hello to Miss Brynn


Ernie and I stopped at Steve and Monicas today for a brief visit... only about 45 minutes. Steve and Ernie yelled and screamed at the baseball game and Brynn , Monica and myself played on the couch.


I find myself playing somewhat rough, but I do that with Jonny too.... Brynn was not intimidated by it, but Monica was afraid she would kick my dentures out of my mouth.... oops!


I just love that little babooshka... she can lighten my heart and make me want to sing outloud...


B is for Brynnie , thats good enough for me, oh B is for Brynnie thats good enough for me....


B is for Brynnie thats good enough for me ...........oh Brynnie, Brynnie Brynnie I love thee..


Little Miss Savanna was sleeping but Brynn told me they both have two "N's in their names and she tapped on the tummy and asked Savanna what she was doing....


Well.. anyway.... I love you all....

3 comments:

Vicki said...

B is for Beautiful Brynnie,
R is for redheaded Brynnie
Y is for Yes for Brynnie
N is for Naughty Brynnie
N is for Nice Brynnie

Love her hair all straightened and shinny

Monica said...

oh vicki I love that! that is soo cute!

I think I may have to steal that and make a wall hanging for her room!

it was great to see you guys yeaterday....I hate the thought of picking up teeth off the floor...
gives me shivvers! lol!

Valerie said...

She is such a cute little girl!