Thursday, November 20, 2008

running on nightmares


OK... when I finally get done with this Masters I will apologize to all my family for having to hear me bitch about it for two years..... but in the meanwhile!!!
I feel like this cat. I feel like I am shoveling and invisible load to everyone else, but to me it is heavy as hell and I am so mad and so mentally overwhelmed with it all...
I am normally a happy person and I really try to stay far away from the dark side, but this chunk of goal is HARD....
No... I won't stop... believe me I considered it.... I will go on and finish this little &^*%er....
Thanks everyone who listens and supports my rants....

4 comments:

Vicki said...

You WILL prevail. I have not doubt.
Nothing good comes easy.
Love you, and believe in you
Mommy Poo

Amanda said...

You are doing great mary, and you are my inspiration to keep going and not give up when it gets hard. I know you can do it!

Vince said...

shit, is master programs that hard? I'm sure you will come out on top because of your struggle

Valerie said...

I hear you Mary, oh how I hear you. I was on the verge of a heart attack over the lit review we had to write. Reading over 30 journal articles for one paper, ooh how fun! Not to mention impossible to organize.... It is OK, it is Thanksgiving Break now.... breath, breath!