Friday, January 9, 2009

and so it ends


It seems to be that "very sick" people have the ability to hold off to die until after the holidays. " Well at least they waited until after the holidays" seems to be the theme. There has been a great deal of death and dying lately where I work... I do realize these people are in a medical death penalty state.... they are all on borrowed (machine cleaning there blood of toxins) time...

but it is still sad none the less... I am here and they are not.... life goes on, it does help to know that reality.

I am feeling better and recently have even said " I am sick of being sick" , but is sounds so lame compared to these patients and what they live with...

I wish all my family and loved ones health.... and I love you all..






2 comments:

Vicki said...

Love ya

Amanda said...

love you too mary. i am so happy that we all have had such healthy and good lives.